Protocol & Checklist
Please familiarize with ASPIRE’s COVID-19 Protocol.
- Take the COVID 19 Self Assessment
- Stay home if you feel unwell – self isolate – Call 811 immediately before leaving your home.
- Frequently wash your hands
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with SOAP & WATER. If soap & water are not an option, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer may be used.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Follow good respiratory hygiene; cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze (dispose of the used tissue immediately).
- Keep at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early