**UPDATE** February 15, 2022 ** UPDATE**
Effective February 9, 2022, per the Government of Alberta’s 3-Stage Program, all participants will be asked to continue to follow all ASPIRE COVID Protocols. More information on the Public health measures for youth sports, recreation activities can be found HERE
Event Participation Form
All participants must fill this form out 24 hours prior to each session.
Protocol & Checklist
Please familiarize with ASPIRE’s COVID-19 Protocol.
- All coaches must wear a face covering / mask.
- Gym Floor and Equipment will be sanitized after every session.
- Washroom will be open for EMERGENCY USE Only – the ASPIRE Sink and Toilet only are to be used by ASPIRE athletes
- Athletes are asked to bring MINIMAL items and will be asked to refrain from changing into clothing at facility
- Please be changed and ready to go when you enter the facility
- Athletes are asked to bring their own sanitizer if possible
- Remain socially distant during water breaks
- Sanitize before and after water breaks
- Athletes will only be allowed to attend ONE ASPIRE cohort at a time.
- Take the COVID 19 Self Assessment
- Stay home if you feel unwell – self isolate – Call 811 immediately before leaving your home.
- Frequently wash your hands
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with SOAP & WATER. If soap & water are not an option, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer may be used.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Follow good respiratory hygiene; cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze (dispose of the used tissue immediately).
- Keep at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early