Age 15-18 Skills & Fit - BEACH - cOED
Skills & Fit
Great for that smooth transition outdoors to stay in condition, sharpen reaction, and communication along with training major offensive/defensive skills. These sessions will encourage you to become a well-rounded athletes who can serve, hit, dig and block. Sessions will help with:
- agility and confidence, reaction speed, vertical power, strength and stability, conditioning, strategy, mental toughness and game-play (if permitted)
- 45-60min of skill instruction and refinements
- 30-45min of on-court fitness training (mostly body weight and conditioning and agility)
- open to 15-18 year old athletes
- Skill Level – consistency in linking all fundamental skills to target in system
- General Volleyball Intelligence – ability to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in system
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Location: Lister Field Beach Volleyball Courts – @ University of Alberta – 8709 117 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 1Z2 – click for MAP
- Socks or sand socks recommended but not necessary
- No Free Parking Available – Passes can be purchased
- No access to water – please bring enough with you
- No Washrooms, or change rooms or seating
- Sessions are RAIN or SHINE – please come prepared to play! Click below for weather updates
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the waitlist.
Date: May 11, 18, 24 & June 1, 2021
(4 TUESDAY sessions)
Cost: $125 + GST
Note: Please read all session pre-requisites above and choose the correct skill level/grade/year. If you are looking to register in a session above your skill level/grade/year – email email@example.com for permission.
May 5, 2021 Update: Effective May 10, 2021 – All Fitness and Sport is prohibited for an additional three weeks (Until May 30 or until cases are below the threshold). All ASPIRE sessions will be POSTPONED and reassessed at a later date. Please vist your group session page for the date, time and location changes.
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve