Age 11-18 beach blast Skills & Play - BEACH - cOED
Skills & Play will help athletes stay in peak physical, mental game play condition and learn and improve specific beach skills along with the rules of the game. These sessions will encourage you to become a well-rounded athletes who can serve, hit, dig and block. Sessions will help with:
- 2v2, 4v4 and 6v6 games plus modified game play (if restrictions allow)
- agility and confidence, reaction speed, vertical power, strength and stability, conditioning, strategy, mental toughness and game-play (if permitted)
- skill instruction and refinements
- 15-20min of plyometrics, speed and strength training and cardio intervals
- open to 11-18 year old athletes
- 11-18 Skill Level – consistency in linking all fundamental skills to target in system
- General Volleyball Intelligence – ability to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in system
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Skills & Play - wednesday's
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email email@example.com to get onto the waitlist.
Location: Lendrum Beach Volleyball Courts – @ Lendrum Community League – 11335 57 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 0Z7 – click for MAP
- Socks or sand socks recommended but not necessary
- No access to water – please bring enough with you
- No Washrooms, or change rooms or seating
- Sessions are RAIN or SHINE – please come prepared to play! Click below for weather updates
Registrants will need to identify if they have a partner. If not, teams will be made on the first week.
June 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20, 27, Aug 3 & 10, 2022
(8 WEDNESDAY sessions)
Tournament Day: Aug 10
Time: Between 4:00-6:00PM
Location: Lendrum Beach Courts – 11335 57 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 0Z7 – click for MAP
Note: Please read all session pre-requisites above and choose the correct skill level/grade/year. If you are looking to register in a session above your skill level/grade/year – email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission.
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve