Grade 5-6 COED
Skills & League
These camps combine fundamental skills training AND game play in a 6v6 format (4v4, 3v3 or 2v2 if needed).
- 30-45min – skills training
- 45-60min – game play (6v6, 4v4, 3v3)
- “League” Style Play – If number of participants allows, athletes will be put into teams on the first day and stay with this group of athletes for the 4-week duration. Tournament will be held on Week 4 to crown a champion!
- 1 or more “Beginner” ASPIRE Sessions or experience on a team or other camps (beginners may apply – please email us if you are unsure)
- Knowledge of volleyball terminology (what is a forearm pass, set, attack?)
- Better control of fundamental skills to a target (forearm passing, setting, attacking)
- Understand how to move to the ball to make controlled contacts to a target
- Game play experience involves 3 contacts (Pass/dig, set, attack)
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the waitlist.
Note: Please read all camp pre-requisites above and choose the grade that you are currently in. If you are looking to register in a camp above your grade level – email email@example.com for permission.
Date: Jan 16, 23, 30 & Feb 6, 2022
(4 SUNDAY sessions)
Cost: $170 + GST
Date: Feb 13, 27, Mar 6 & 13, 2022
(4 SUNDAY sessions – no class Feb 20)
Cost: $170 + GST
Need more Skills Development? Check out our Skill Development Sessions!
Louis St. Laurent High School (Large Gym)
Please Use The North Doors in the Teacher’s Parking Lot – located at 11230 43 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6J 0X8 – click for MAP
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve