14-18U ADVANTAGE - SETTERS
These sessions are for setters.
- Great for ELITE level setters in the 14-18U club category
- Required for athletes who have played club or school on their respective senior teams.
- able to perform on the court in a team situation with the potential to want to improve their skills through pressure situations.
- drive, determination and desire to ‘Make Mistakes’ while learning
- willingness to go outside comfort zone to try, sometimes in a different way, to improve their level of play
- 3-4 years of volleyball experience at a competitive team level (club team or school team)
- Skill Level – consistency in linking all fundamental skills to target in system
- General Volleyball Intelligence – ability to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in system
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email email@example.com to get onto the waitlist.
January 22, February 5, 19 & March 5, 2023 (4 SUNDAY Sessions)
January 15, 29, February 12 & 26, 2023 (4 SUNDAY Sessions)
ASPIRE Training Facility – located at 2503 Ellwood Drive SW inside the Sejeong Multicultural Center
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Can't Find What You need? Check out our Upcoming Events!
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve