15-16U ELITE - WOMENS
This session introduces skilled athletes to a game higher than what they might be used to playing at their current level. Athletes will be pushed to perform and play the game at a level where control, precision and strategy come into effect. Sessions will review fundamentals and simulate gameplay in drills that require speed, intensity and discipline.
These camps are great for athletes who are playing in the club system.
- played 15-16U age category this past year or 14-15 years of age
- 3-4 years of volleyball experience at a competitive team level (club team or school team)
- Skill Level – consistency in linking all fundamental skills to target in system
- General Volleyball Intelligence – ability to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in system
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Location: ASPIRE Training Facility – located at 2503 Ellwood Drive SW inside the Sejeong Multicultural Center
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the waitlist.
Date: July 18-22, 2022
Cost: $315 + GST
Note: Please read all camp pre-requisites above and choose the grade that you are currently in. If you are looking to register in a camp above your grade level – email email@example.com for permission.
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve