Grade 7-12 Setters COED
development / ELITE
These session introduce skilled athletes to the setter specific position higher than what they might be used to playing at their current level. Athletes will be pushed to perform and play the game at a level where control, precision and strategy come into effect. Sessions will review fundamentals and simulate gameplay in drills that require speed, intensity and discipline.
- Great for competitive athletes playing as setters or athletes who may need to set on their teams (middles/RS/Liberos)
- Recommended that this camp is for athletes who have played club or school on their respective senior teams.
- Reps, Reps, Reps. We will tweak the athletes efficiency and movement to the ball. We will cover semi’s, 53/51’s, back sets, tight ball setting, bad ball setting.
- 2-3 years of volleyball experience at a competitive team level (club team or school team)
- Skill Level – consistency and CONTROL in all fundamental skills to target (passing, setting, hitting, serving, etc.)
- General Volleyball Intelligence – beginning to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in practice and in games
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Location: ASPIRE Training Facility – located at 2503 Ellwood Drive SW inside the Sejeong Multicultural Center
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the waitlist.
Grade 8-9 COED ELITE
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2022
Cost: $30 + GST
Grade 10-12 COED ELITE
Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2022
Cost: $30 + GST
Can't Find What You need? Check out our Upcoming Events!
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve