Grade 10-12 ELITE COED
These sessions introduce play for older, emerging athletes who want more complex volleyball instruction.
- Great for developing athletes entering grade 10, 11 and 12
- Recommended that this camp is for athletes who have played club or school on their respective senior teams.
These camps are great for athletes who are playing in the club system.
- 3-4 years of volleyball experience at a competitive team level (club team or school team)
- Skill Level – consistency and CONTROL in all fundamental skills to target (passing, setting, hitting, serving, etc.)
- General Volleyball Intelligence – beginning to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in practice and in games
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Location: ASPIRE Training Facility – located at 2503 Ellwood Drive SW inside the Sejeong Multicultural Center
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Back To School 2021
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get onto the waitlist.
Clinic #1 - Serve/Pass to Game Play
This camp focuses on the basics of serving (under and overhand) and movement/passing.
Date: Tues, Aug 24, 2021
Cost: $30 + GST
Clinic #2: Pass to Attack and Game Play
This camp will review passing off serve receive and defense and transitional offense for increasing levels of competition.
Date: Sat, Aug 28, 2021
Cost: $30 + GST
Can't Find What You need? Check out our Upcoming Events!
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve