14-18U club Prep - SETTERS
These sessions introduce play for older, emerging athletes who want more complex volleyball instruction.
- Great for developing athletes entering the 14-18U club system
- Required for athletes who have played club or school on their respective senior teams.
- 1-4 years of volleyball experience at a competitive team level (club team or school team)
- Skill Level – consistency and CONTROL in all fundamental skills to target (passing, setting, hitting, serving, etc.)
- General Volleyball Intelligence – beginning to put together the technical and tactical aspects of the game in practice and in games
- Coachability – desire and willingness to improve, develop and accept change or move out of their comfort zone
- HARD WORK
Note: If the link takes you to a No Appointments Available Page, please just email email@example.com to get onto the waitlist.
Date & Time
Sat, Dec 3, 2022 – 2-3:30pm
Louis St. Laurent (Small Gym)
Sun, Nov 27, 2022 – 1-2:30pm
ASPIRE Volleyball Facility
ASPIRE Training Facility – located at 2503 Ellwood Drive SW inside the Sejeong Multicultural Center
Please bring clean indoor running shoes, comfortable gym clothes and a water bottle to the camp each day (kneepads are recommended for athletes and you can discuss this with your coach on the first camp day if unsure of what/where to purchase them)
Can't Find What You need? Check out our Upcoming Events!
Want Updates when our Camps come Out?
No “on-lookers” for a completely private and safe space for athletes to learn and try new skills
Top International, National and Post-Secondary Team Coaching and Playing Experienced Staff
1 Gym = max 14 athletes per camp
Small Class sizes ensure our player to coach ratio is small and every athlete can receive the attention they deserve